Rockingham Local Services
Rockingham ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Rockingham site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Rockingham Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Rockingham When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Rockingham Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Rockingham Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Rockingham ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Rockingham and a Place to Meet
The rockingham.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Rockingham
Welcome to the city of Rockingham, a coastal town located in Western Australia that is full of interesting facts waiting to be discovered. Here, we have compiled a list of some unique and fascinating things that you might not have known about this lovely city.
1. Originally known as "Flinders", Rockingham was renamed after Rear Admiral Stephen Rockingham in 1867.
2. Rockingham is home to one of the largest naval fleets in Australia, the Royal Australian Navy Base HMAS Stirling.
3. Shoalwater Islands Marine Park is one of the most popular attractions in the city, boasting crystal-clear waters, beautiful beaches, and diverse marine life.
4. Rockingham's coastline is dotted with numerous shipwrecks, including the famous Dutch ship Batavia, which sank in 1629.
5. The Rockingham Wild Encounters tour offers visitors the chance to swim with dolphins in their natural habitat.
6. Rockingham is also known for its beautiful and tranquil beaches, including Rockingham Beach, Shoalwater Beach, and Safety Bay.
7. The Old Mill Theatre, located in South Rockingham, is one of the oldest community theatres in Western Australia.
8. The Rockingham Foreshore hosts numerous festivals and events throughout the year, including the Skim2Live skimboarding competition and the Castaways sculpture exhibition.
9. The city is home to many parks and reserves, including Rockingham Regional Environment Centre, Penguin Island, and Rockingham Beach Foreshore.
10. The city's economy is largely based on industries such as manufacturing, construction, and tourism.
These are just a few of the interesting facts about Rockingham that make it such a unique and fascinating city to visit. Whether you are interested in history, nature, or just want to soak up the sun on one of its beautiful beaches, there is something for everyone here in Rockingham.